The Face Germanium - Fuzz kit : cant reach bias voltage under 6.6V with trimpot

• Do you have advices for the new one ? better quality components than in kit?

Yeah,leave it all original ! think of it,that your Pedal works before you try to get an Bias of 6,6V by desolder some Parts. build it original and if it works,leave it so.

is my wiring diagram ok (since i made few changes like not wiring dc jack and trying to make a true bypass pedal)

On first look,Effekt wiring seems to be o.k,but LED wiring looks irritating cause i don´t now what is on Lug 6 on PCB? +9V or GND? long Leg is Anode (+) of LED so you had to reverse LED or wiring for it on Switch,think of it.

regards,
    Micha

• Hi
    OK, i made change because i did not understood how to wire the 3pdt in the kit....-(there are luck i do same mistake if there were one in my diagram)

i took a wiring 3pdt from a goode site i know

i can have make an error with led since on the diagram on bottom right its written led - and i put led + (but the switch works as true bypass, and the light works with it)

i dont know what is leg 6, it seems to be a + (so i would have wire the led in wrong side , but it lights with the switch...so totally lost) (and pedal worked before i repalce r5)

here is my summary diagram from kit + 3pdt i found

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!