• Hey
    I've been building the factory for the 3rd time. Can not complain, though I'm looking to complicate things a bit, possibly more switches, pots for interesting mods. I heared about replacing the in/out caps for bigger sounds, adding a tone pot.
    Or even something I thought about which is challenging but I don't have a clue how to start with:
    adding an additional jack input to control the stab or comp by a suspension pedal :thumbup: how cool could that be to control this knife cutting oscillation - using your foot !
    of course I dont know if possible thought I guess a suspension pedal is just a pot that has 3 lugs like any other pot, where a stereo jack delivers as well 3 running lines - I guess this thing is possible.

any help on that would be appreciated!

• adding a tone control in def worthwhile! i did mine with a seperate footswitch so i have two sounds to switch between.
    making a pot so you can operate it with your foot isn't hard either: there are those rubber thingies you can put on top. or the OKnob that musikding sells. but make sure there is enough room if you want two or more like that: your foot has to go somewhere. or built that factory straight into an 'expression' pedal. not sure if long wires are a good idea ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!