New MADAMP website - what do you expect?

• All,
    some of you might have already recognized, that my website isn't really uptodate :-). I just start planning my new website, and as those marketing guys keep saying: What about asking your customers, what they do expect?

So please answer in this thread, what your expectations are, how the design should look like (good examples from the WWW are welcome), or what you don't need at all. I would appreciate additional information, on what personal level of experience your request is based on (are you professional, amateur or beginner in tube electronics?).

I'm looking forward getting your input!
    Regards,
    Martin

• Hi Martin,

what deterred me from deciding if and which kit to get was the scarcity of sound samples on your page but also the web itself.

It would be nice to get more (as in quantitatively) and less generic sound samples. They can be as short as 5 second but should represent a little bit more of the gain stages and tone stack setups possible and may be also recorded with at least a SC and a HB type guitar each. I would prefer those samples without effects like particularly reverb.

Now you can say: people can go to youtube and search for brownface, marshall, fender and mesa boogie. I think if youre looking for updates to your site, why not provide samples right there.

This would be my recommendation. Everything else for my liking is nicely covered by this here board.

Keep up the good work,
    Toby

• Unbelievable - my new homepage is finally done and online. I will upload and amend some data in the next weeks (e.g. a secetion on speakers, information on tweaks an a garage sale section to clean up my lab a bit) but all major information on my amp kits, soundsamples, videos and photos are online. Thank You to all of you having supplied media and links for the website!

Feedback and more content is highly appreciated :)

Have fun,
    Martin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!